Friday, November 5, 2010

Holly Mouse with Bauble - The Crafty Pad November 7th Challenge

Hi all! Just this Sunday, the Crafty Pad announced their new DT members and I was on the list!!! It was great until I got sick Monday night with a cold that only got worse as the week went on! lol All week this week, I tried and tried to put together my first project for CP to no avail. But today I got lucky and actually finished the project. : ) Here it is.


I used Paper Trey Ink cardstock for the card base and the used the Sugar Plum collection for the back ground. This is a 4.25"x 4.25" easel card. I started with a 4.25" x 8.50" blue cardstock and scored it at 4 1/4 and 6 3/8.  




I used a red marker and applied Stickles on top to accentuate Merry Christmas... Then I used glossy accents to make the whole ornament pop and put a glass effect on it. : ) 

5 comments:

  1. vanessa......this is too cute. love the colors, the mouse, the ribbon and every detail, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Agnes! I think it's crazy how sometimes I can come up with something in 2 hours by just looking at a stamp... Sometimes, I spend days and days putting something together and nothing works!!!
    I think this mouse is the cutest thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa - so pleased you were well enough to join in with the first week of our new DT's. Your card is stunning and beautiful attention to detail. :)
    xxDebbiexx The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Debbie!!! : ) Oh I am so happy I am feeling better now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanessa A lovely cute card and great lo hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs