Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our Week in Daytona in a Layout

Hi all! I found this template yesterday from Two Peas from Nichol Magouirk's Scrapbook Stamping Class  and I thought I would use it for some of the pics I took in Daytona. :) I have been trying to get caught up and making sure that most pics that I have been wanting to archive has been put in a layout before I burn all the pics in a CD to be stashed away. :)


She used the emboss-resist technique on the title and some of the embellishments she used. But I only used the technique in my title since I wanted photos all over my page because I have too many and I wanted to use as much photos as I could on the layout. :) Click on the photos to enlarge them.


To print my photos, I used the Epson Presentation Matte Paper. The pics turned out so great and the paper is not as expensive as photo paper. I got a 100 pc stack of the Presentation paper for $13.99.  I also print from an Epson printer, I have the Epson Artisan 725 and this thing prints pretty decent pictures and it is conveniently WIRELESS. : )


I used Fancy Pants Design's Beach Bum 6x6 paper pad and the coordinating chip stickers [that came with the collection] for this page. I also used Divine Twine, Ranger Stickles, my Martha Stewart 3-in-1 butterfly punch, Inkadinkado Butterflies Cling Set and Glimmer Mist in Moonlight to achieve the Emboss-Resist Technique on the title. I typed my journaling and printed it out. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs