Friday, January 25, 2013

25 Random Things

Hello friends! Thank God it's Friday!!! This week has been nothing but work, work, work. And I am glad that the weekend is here. I've been working on my 2013 to-do list. I know, I'm getting started early. John and I usually wait until spring, but as I was looking at my list the other day, I saw a couple of things that I could absolutely do by myself [i.e. painting walls, re-organizing closets, you know the easy stuff!] and that's how I got started.

Also, I have been very contemplative and silly lately and I've been thinking about stuff that I do and choices that I've made then and now that are just so weird [refer to #5, #6 and #7]. So I got to working on these 25 Random Things About Me, and maybe some of you are just like me or maybe the total opposite. :) But, who cares? This is just for fun!

1) My blog has a new look! And, I finally got my own domain. It is now cookbakesewcraftrepeat.com

2) I did not used to know how to sew. 

3) With a little help and encouragement from family and friends I can sew now.

4) I am working on re-upholstering a piece of furniture

5) I don't like pink

6) But, I have a pink craft room

7) I own pretty much all Apple [Mac] products but I will never buy an iPhone

8) I love everything that is wireless or cordless, mini, and anything jarred

9) I adore paper lanterns. Fact: I have 3 in my craft room, all lighted, too

10) I haven't gotten the flu this year without getting the flu shot

11) I choose tech gear and more practical gifts over jewelry or flowers

12) I chose a new roof for a wedding gift over any other stupid material thing

13) I was given a house for a Christmas gift one year [our current house]

14) i have always had an obsession for pens and markers

15) I hang out with a funny bunch of senior folks every Wednesday

16) We don't drink any soda at our house

17) Crocheting is a new skill I just recently added to my repertoire [Thanks to my Mom-In-Law for being such a patient teacher!]

18) Design-wise, nothing in my house stays the same longer than 6 months.

19) Christmas is my favorite holiday

20) Every time it snows, I put on my shorts, t-shirt and flipflops and I get out and run around in it for a good 5 minutes [in my backyard of course!]

21) On Sundays when I can't go to church, I feel really weird. 

22) I can bake and cook like you won't believe but I don't eat any of what I make

23) I rarely answer phone calls. Text me! Only very close friends and family's phone calls get answered.
24) I am still allergic to anything alcoholic

25) I love love love love being my husband's wife. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs