Monday, March 25, 2013

Right now...

... I am in the process of adding more storage and work space in my craft room.

pink4

... While one room is getting all fixed up, a couple of rooms in my house are getting all junked up because I had to pull some stuff out of my craft room to have some floor space to work in there.

pink15
The eat-In part of my kitchen all loaded up with stuff
pink13
Part of our living room
pink12
Even the foyer is not exempted
pink11

... I am a germ-o-phobe. Notice the bottles of anti-bacterial cleaners all over the house? I only become this crazy person during the cold seasons when the flu virus is hovering.

... There is no crafting in my craft room at the moment and it is really killing me. But like a good sport, I  am thinking positive and I am thinking, it has to get worse before it gets better. *winks*

pink10

... Even in the middle of this huge mess, my heart is full. I am very grateful for all the good things even for the not-so-good things that have happened and are happening in our lives [John and I both].

pink9

... As all this work is going on, I am also seeking God's guidance and wisdom regarding the direction I am supposed to go with my ministry. 

... Life is good. I am putting all kinds of energy into my house, making it all pretty and ready for spring. So come the warm months, I can enjoy being outside and bask in the sunshine. I am also looking forward to opening our pool.

... I am not quite liking the fact that it is cold and it snowed all day yesterday and all night, because it is spring after all, but I am thankful at the same time because I do have a lot of work to finish inside. The snowmageddon has bought me some time. *winks*

... I am/we are so thankful for everyone that we have been blessed with. We truly are very blessed, if not spoiled. We have the best family and the very best friends.

... Speaking of family, it is my in-laws' 41st anniversary today. :) Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

See you all soon. Hopefully when I get back on, my craft room is ready to show off!

Laterz,
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs