Friday, November 26, 2010

The Crafty Pad November 28 Challenge


I love very clean and simple cards... When Debbie sent me this digi, I thought it was the second cutest thing next to the holly mouse with bauble. : ) This week's theme was snow flakes. I didn't make big ones, but instead I used Ranger Diamond Stickles on the outline of the snowmen to show micro-small glittery snowflakes. And for the background, I used papers from BG's Jovial collection. My personal favorite is that one with all kinds of snowmen on it. I think it looked really good with the digital image. It's your turn. Play along at The Crafty Pad and you could win a prize!



Supplies used:

Papertrey Ink Poppy Red cardstock
White cardstock
Ribbon
Copic Markers or whatever kind you have will work
Ranger Diamond Stickles
Basic Grey Jovial Collection

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa a lovely card so cute and great papers hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a fun card..love the colour combo.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks lovely. Especially love the ribbon
    Hugs Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs