Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You're Special


Here's a clean and simple card I worked on this week. I saw a tutorial on these cute 3D-ish beach balls/lunar lights somewhere and I couldn't remember where I saw it or who did it. It may have been Paper Crafts but I could be wrong. So please if there is anyone who knows or have seen the tutorial please place a link in the comments so I can give credit to that blog. I don't even remember what these things are really called! 

These  3D embellishments are so fun to make and I made them with scraps too!!! I think I used 4 1.25 inch circles that I cut with my Cricut and adhered them together just like the tutorial showed. The smaller ones are made out of 1 inch circles. :)

Hope this inspired you to make something today!

Happy Crafting!!! Have a lovely Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs