As promised, here's the post for one of the fifteen, yes, fifteen cards I made out Hero Arts' My Type cling stamp set. I think at this point, most of the stamp sets I own are from Hero Arts and American Crafts. And then I would randomly pick up "on clearance" stamps once in a while. I have a few other favorite brands... I love technique Tuesday stamps, some Inkadinkado, and some Basic Grey.
But today (instead of tomorrow) I will share with you a card I made from a new cling set I got on Saturday... I made 15 cards with this old school typewriter stamp using different sentiments from different Hero Arts stamp sets I have. It is sooo fun. One of the cards will be on its way to Casper, Wyoming to my Grandpa Bruce for his birthday.
- Paper Trey Ink Vintage Cream Cardstock (card base)
- scrap black cardstock
- scrap kraft cardstock
- Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Indinkado Chelsea Alphabet Stamp Set
- Clear Embossing Folder
- Hero Arts My Type Cling Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Everyday Sayings Stamp Set (Sentiment)
- Stazon Jet Black Ink
- Red Satin Ribbon
- Tiny Attacher
- We R Memory keepers Corner Chomper
- Distress Ink in Tea Dye
Have a wonderful Monday everyone!