Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Banana Split Cupcakes

Hello All! I hope everyone has had a good day. It's been nice here... Cold, but nice. I had a really good day today. So good, I baked half of the day off.

Yesterday, my Aunt Betty gave me a stack of books. Well really, mostly COOK books. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Give me a couple of cookbooks to look at, and I am in hog heaven. I've already made two things from the books she gave me. Last night, I made Fresh Corn and Chicken Chowder from Taste of Home's All Time Favorites. We ate the rest of it tonight. And the husband [while scraping the bottom of the pot] told me to keep the recipe so I can make it again. [Read: HE LOVES IT!] :)

Tonight, I added an element to the tasty ensemble. I made Banana Split Cupcakes. I will share the recipe soon. I gotta write it down yet, I made a couple of changes to the recipe. So for now, photos are all I have to show.

banansplitcupcake

bananasplitcupcake2

That's all for now, friends!!! I got cupcakes to devour!!! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs