Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nutella-Filled Hand Pies


handpie1

Hey friends!!! I have something easy for you all. :) Last night, while I was looking in the freezer for something to snack on, I found an unopened package of puff pastry. I don't know why I had puff pastry, but I believe it is meant to be made into something tasty! So here is what I came up with... Nutella-filled Hand pies! And you only need a few things to put this together.


NUTELLA-FILLED HAND PIES

Ingredients

1 sheet puff pastry {thawed in the refrigerator overnight}
Nutella
Egg wash {a mixture of an egg + water/milk}

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350.

2. Prepare your surface, and all the ingredients. You don't want the puff pastry to sit out on the counter too long as it is mainly composed of butter.

handpie4

3. Unfold puff pastry on floured surface. I rolled mine out make all the sides close to even. Then I cut it into six rectangular pieces.

handpie3

4. Scoop out about 1 Tbsp of Nutella into your crust.

handpie5

5. Brush a little bit of eggwash around the edges to seal all seams.

handpie6 

6. Seal your edges with a fork. :) Just like this...

handpie7

7. Put all your pies on a wax paper-lined pan. Brush them with more eggwash on top. Then bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes.

handpie2

8. ENJOY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs