Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project Life Week 2 and 3

Hello all! Just wanted to say that I am still alive. :) It has been another busy couple of weeks for us. We have been getting our house ready for showing {for prospective buyers} We finally got done Sunday evening so this is gonna be our first week NOT busy... We are kind of taking it easy but not doing nothing entirely because we do have a new house we are trying to make ours and since it has gotten warmer, we have been hanging out in the back yard and whipping it up to shape.

So this is gonna be a post of Week 2 and 3. Week 2 has a lot of journaling while Week 3 has more photos. :)

wk2_3
wk2_2

wk2_1
wk3_1
wk3_3

I journaled in my photos this time. :) I think I will start doing this more often... I kindda like it. Hope you all have a great week ahead!!!

Hugs,

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs