Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thinking of You


This has been the most interesting, busiest week... at least for me, someone who doesn't get so busy very often. That is the beauty of being a stay-at-home wife. I get a lot of coffee time, craft time, and ME time, which I thank God and my husband, John for every single day. However there are weeks like this week, where I am like the energizer bunny... I cannot stop even if I wanted to but that was yesterday. Things have slowed down since I woke up this morning, and for that I AM SO GRATEFUL! 

I had a good morning, baked and made a black forest cake for Grandpa's birthday like I planned. While I was finishing up the cake the sweetest guy ever calls me to tell me he loves me and he wanted to hear my voice... and the rest is history. ;-)

Well, not really. Shortly after I finished cleaning up the mess I made in the kitchen, I got started on a card. I didn't need a sketch for this one, it's a simple A2 card. I am loving Papertrey Ink's Vintage Cream and Dark Chocolate cardstocks! I love the quality and the thickness. It holds up to heat embossing and it is awesome with dry embossing too. I used American Crafts' Glee stamp set for the tree and heart and TPC Studio's Greetings stamp set for the sentiment. 

I made a bunch of the same card since 'thinking of you' cards are like happy birthday cards, you can't just make one of them because there's always a birthday... and there is always someone needing to know that they are being thought of or prayed for. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs