Monday, March 28, 2011

Just Because...

As promised, here's the post for one of the fifteen, yes, fifteen cards I made out Hero Arts' My Type cling stamp set. I think at this point, most of the stamp sets I own are from Hero Arts and American Crafts. And then I would randomly pick up "on clearance" stamps once in a while. I have a few other favorite brands... I love technique Tuesday stamps, some Inkadinkado, and some Basic Grey. 

But today (instead of tomorrow) I will share with you a card I made from a new cling set I got on Saturday... I made 15 cards with this old school typewriter stamp using different sentiments from different Hero Arts stamp sets I have. It is sooo fun. One of the cards will be on its way to Casper, Wyoming to my Grandpa Bruce for his birthday. 

Just because...


Supplies:
  • Paper Trey Ink Vintage Cream Cardstock (card base)
  • scrap black cardstock
  • scrap kraft cardstock 
  • Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Indinkado Chelsea Alphabet Stamp Set
  • Clear Embossing Folder
  • Hero Arts My Type Cling Stamp Set
  • Hero Arts Everyday Sayings Stamp Set (Sentiment)
  • Stazon Jet Black Ink
  • Red Satin Ribbon
  • Tiny Attacher
  • We R Memory keepers Corner Chomper
  • Distress Ink in Tea Dye

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs