Friday, June 24, 2011

Birthday Card


If there was anything that my Husband couldn't live without is his coffee and his music. The man eats and drinks music and coffee all day long. That's why I always say, if there is anything we splurge on in our house, it is coffee because John drinks 4-5 cups a day and when you have a husband who has become a coffee snob because of the Keurig, you gotta be willing to spend the money to keep ordering the good coffee. But I don't really mind, because I love good coffee and pretty much all the K-cup brands we buy have not disappointed us one bit. 

So for his birthday, I made him this card. : ) The coffee cup is a stamp from Hero Arts called cup of coffee. And I used a Cuttlebug folder to dry emboss the kraft cardstock for the background. I used the Versa Marker for shading. I am no good at the shading yet, and I don't think I will be ever good at it. lol

He was pretty excited when he saw it... It had the two things he couldn't live without. And he did have a really happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs