Wednesday, August 31, 2011

These (Crazy) Ideas in my Head

I hope I still have readers. I feel like I have been gone forever. But I have been down with the flu, plus we are in the process of finishing up the living room makeover, including the other bazillion things and ideas I have in my head.

This is one of the reasons why I do not like being sick: I can't act on these ideas. These crazy ideas. Like, while I was sick and couldn't function, I wanted to make my own painted [accent] tiles... What I am gonna use it for, I still don't know but I want to make them. I also want to make my own thermal/blackout roman shades, but I can't decide what kind or color of fabric I want to use exactly and it is driving me crazy that I can't make up my mind. I am a decision maker, I don't doubt myself... but with fabric and sewing, my decision making skills are pretty darn useless. I also want to BAKE! I want to bake sooooo bad it is breaking my heart that I can't quit sneezing... STILL! Ugh! I was just looking at this mocha scones recipe a couple of days ago and I knew that I want to make them and take photos of them and show them off... because that is how I roll. I like to make people drool. Some lucky fellas get to enjoy them. :)

See, I have been sick with the flu for four days, and I can tell you, I feel fine. But until all the sneezing stops, I cannot act on these ideas and I am not going to handle food. I do not like being sick and I am going crazy because my brain won't stop working. It is hard. Very hard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs