Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Goodies

peanut-butter-fudge 

Hello all! For many years now, I have been assigned to make goodies and treats for Christmas morning. But I have never made as many cookie varieties as I have this year... Guess it came with the fact I have a bigger kitchen, more space to put stuff in, and I am just plain old crazy. Not sure if I will be able to share pics of everything I made, but I will try. :)

Peanut Butter Fudge. This is the easiest fudge recipe ever!!! 


peanut-butter-fudge3 


peanut-butter-fudge2


Coffee Cake Cookies.

coffecakecookies 


coffecakecookies2 

Lemon Snowflakes.

lemon-snowflakes2 


christmas-cookies3 

This isn't even half of what I made this year. I may make a second post for the rest and probably share some of the recipes with you. 

But for now...

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!!! :)



signature 


I'm Lovin... Christmas Goodies!

I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs