Monday, April 11, 2011

I am Back!

I don't know when my last post was but I have been MIA because I have been sick with this bad cold made even worse by pollen allergies. But I am here, feeling better and ready to craft, bake and blog about the stuff that comes out of my craft room and my kitchen. :) Got lots planned, and you will see them all here and A Spoonful of Happy. :)

A photo of me and my cat Voodoo in my craft room while I was trying
real hard to do something to divert my attention from my aching head and stuffy nose.
As if he knew I was not feeling too good, he jumps on my lap and sits there purring and keeps me company.
It relaxed me. And I started feeling better after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs